My girlfriend uses iWeb, and had built up a site for herself. I recently had to erase and reinstall OSX, but I backed up her files and her Library, but now she's having trouble getting iWeb to find the old site to edit. It's not like Dreamweaver, which edits the actual html files - it has its own work file, and then publishes a site.
I've found the backup file, which is called Domain.site2 (it's an archive), and I've tried putting that in the iWeb folder in the Library - still no joy, it just creates a new blank site. There's no option to revert to a backup in any menu.
Does anyone know how to revert to her backup? I use Dreamweaver myself, so I'm at a loss.
I've found the backup file, which is called Domain.site2 (it's an archive), and I've tried putting that in the iWeb folder in the Library - still no joy, it just creates a new blank site. There's no option to revert to a backup in any menu.
Does anyone know how to revert to her backup? I use Dreamweaver myself, so I'm at a loss.