How do I include images in a post?

Blitz3D Forums/Blitz3D Beginners Area/How do I include images in a post?

Hey,
I don't know how to include images in my posts,
and could use some help.
Could anyone tell me how?

TRY upload the picture and post it here with your link that will show picture or for people to click the link to see your picture :)
http://imageshack.us/

C:\Documents and settings\Owner\My Documents\WERDNA avatar

Will this work?

I guess not.

How do I upload images so that they will appear in my
post?

I know how to make a link that you can click so that you
can view my images, but I want them appear in my post without you having to click on anything.

Someone please tell me.

photobucket.com

then you post it using the forum codes:
(NOTE: REPLACE {} WITH [] )

{img yourimageurlhere.com}


__________
if you use photobucket, the link you're linking for it the one labelled Direct Link, for instance:



was posted using:
{img http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o164/dominator87/Pyramid.jpg}

Thanks for your help chwaga,

watashi wa sugoku WERDNA desu yo!
(Rodo sono yami)

thanks for stopping doing that annoying werdna thing, but if you resume this action, I will be forced to suck the information i just told you from your brain in revenge.

NOoooooooooooooooo,
The horror.....
Please don't!

The Mighty WERDNA(Lord of darkness, master of time,
and possesor of power!)