Help! I am admittedly a beginner so bear with me please. I have an application with a panel that has a vertical slider on the right and a series of canvases . There is a small gap between the canvases on the panel. When using the mouse wheel over the canvases I receive events. However when the mouse is outside a canvas and over the underlying panel I stop receiving events. I've added an event hook to monitor and see that no events are generated.
Question: How do I implement mouse wheel functionality regardless of where the mouse is located?
Second Question: If it is necessary for me to fill the panel with a canvas to gain the desired functionality is there a problem with laying panels over the top of that canvas? I will be porting to Mac a a later point and believe I've heard that to be an issue?
Question: How do I implement mouse wheel functionality regardless of where the mouse is located?
Second Question: If it is necessary for me to fill the panel with a canvas to gain the desired functionality is there a problem with laying panels over the top of that canvas? I will be porting to Mac a a later point and believe I've heard that to be an issue?