I'm coding a framework for the b3d.dll using C# and i've come across a strange bug, and i'm not sure whether it's me or the dll.
basically if try to get user input using the 'bbInput()' command i can only get 15 characters successfully. Anymore than that and my lib crashes with an 'System.AccessViolationException' exception. If i enter 15 or less characters for the input everything works as intended.
I've also tried a test using PureBasic and that crashes with an invalid memory operation before it lets me even enter anything.
Is this a known problem?
basically if try to get user input using the 'bbInput()' command i can only get 15 characters successfully. Anymore than that and my lib crashes with an 'System.AccessViolationException' exception. If i enter 15 or less characters for the input everything works as intended.
I've also tried a test using PureBasic and that crashes with an invalid memory operation before it lets me even enter anything.
Is this a known problem?