I just made a little freegame review blog which simply to let my students happy, although it's not serious and just for leisure. As you can see this site is still no nuch things yet, I can't even guarantee I can add stuff frequently.
As it's no much use for this community coz it's in Chinese, and it's only for fun aside my work etc.
I don't take it serious, but if you want a freegame to be reviewed in Chinese or Japanese you can just suggest.
I can host the game for anyone who wants a place to put your game files if you need tho.
The url is http://www.popcade.com/ btw.
As it's no much use for this community coz it's in Chinese, and it's only for fun aside my work etc.
I don't take it serious, but if you want a freegame to be reviewed in Chinese or Japanese you can just suggest.
I can host the game for anyone who wants a place to put your game files if you need tho.
The url is http://www.popcade.com/ btw.