It looks like there's a flood of shareware/trialware hitting the piracy newsgroups right now and I see several HsRetrogames games included. I didn't download any of the files, but it looks like some of your commercial versions are being posted in the popular software binary newsgroups.
For those of you who don't know better, Google "usenet binary index" and "binary newsgroups". Usenet is a very popular way to spread pirated software but you can stem the flow a little bit by checking the headers on posts and complaining to the service providers of the people posting your software.
I am not interested in a debate about whether or not it is worth your time to try and stop the binary postings, this is just a heads-up for Chugs40 and anyone else who wants to keep an eye out for their software being distributed via Usenet.
SpaceAce
For those of you who don't know better, Google "usenet binary index" and "binary newsgroups". Usenet is a very popular way to spread pirated software but you can stem the flow a little bit by checking the headers on posts and complaining to the service providers of the people posting your software.
I am not interested in a debate about whether or not it is worth your time to try and stop the binary postings, this is just a heads-up for Chugs40 and anyone else who wants to keep an eye out for their software being distributed via Usenet.
SpaceAce