Just wanted to see if anyone needs some scoring for their games. I am getting into this and will offer scores at reasonable prices. I have a medium sized arsenal of equipment: Reason, Reaper, Fruity Loops, and ReBirth are my main tools in addition to a DX-7, Roland Drumb machine, and a few other random pieces.
I've done music ranging from string pieces (rough sample here) to darker, pure electronic music (sample).
My email is in my profile to talk about specifics. In order to do a score I need a rough (functional) version of the game with a description of what kind of feel you would want for the different parts. This is very much on a case by case basis.
I've done music ranging from string pieces (rough sample here) to darker, pure electronic music (sample).
My email is in my profile to talk about specifics. In order to do a score I need a rough (functional) version of the game with a description of what kind of feel you would want for the different parts. This is very much on a case by case basis.