Hi there,
I'm quite new to BlitzMax and have been playing around with the SQLite Module.
The simple stuff (like creating a DB with table and populating integer and string fields) is no problem but I have a specific requirement.
I need to be able to store small images and audio clips in a BLOB field within a table.
Can anyone show me some sample code of how to read/write blob fields using SQLLite?
Cheers
Pete
I'm quite new to BlitzMax and have been playing around with the SQLite Module.
The simple stuff (like creating a DB with table and populating integer and string fields) is no problem but I have a specific requirement.
I need to be able to store small images and audio clips in a BLOB field within a table.
Can anyone show me some sample code of how to read/write blob fields using SQLLite?
Cheers
Pete